What is a robots.txt file? - Moz

Robots.txt is a text file webmasters create to instruct robots (typically search engine robots) how to crawl & index pages on their website. The robots.txt ...

Robots.txt advice | SEO Forum - Moz

Robots.txt advice. Robots.txt advice. Intermediate & Advanced SEO. 3. 3 ... Chat with the community about the Moz tools. SEO Tactics. Discuss the ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Robots.txt advice | SEO Forum - Moz

SEO Tactics · Intermediate & Advanced SEO; Robots.txt advice. Robots.txt ... Chat with the community about the Moz tools. SEO Tactics. Discuss the ...

Questions tagged under "robots.txt" | SEO Forum - Moz

Have an SEO question? Search our Q&A forum for an answer. If you don't find what you need, use your Moz subscription to ask our incredible community of SEOs ...

Robots.txt assistance | SEO Forum - Moz

I want to block all the inner archive news pages of my website in robots.txt - we don't have R&D capacity to set up rel=next/prev or create ...

Learn About Robots.txt with Interactive Examples - Moz

txt is to block robots from accessing specific pages. The simplest version applies the rule to all robots with a line saying User-agent: *.

Robots.txt help | SEO Forum - Moz

Insights & discussions from an SEO community of 500,000+. ... June 3 & 4, 2024, Seattle ... Uncover insights to make smarter marketing decisions in ...

Correct robots.txt for WordPress | SEO Forum - Moz

Hi. So I recently launched a website on WordPress (1 main page and 5 internal pages). The main page got indexed right off the bat, ...

Robots.txt blocking Moz | SEO Forum

Welcome to the Q&A Forum · Robots.txt blocking Moz · Does increase in DA increase Moz Trust score? · Understanding Moz Opportunity and Potential.

Robots.txt & Disallow: /*? Question! | SEO Forum - Moz

Hi, I have a site where they have: Disallow: /*? Problem is we need the following indexed: ?utm_source=google_shopping What would the best ...